Apart from equipment itself we are servicing paintball gear as well. We specialize in such brands like Empire, BT, Dye, Proto and Spyder however we may service different brands as well. Just let us know what You have and what is the problem and we will do our best to help You out. So if you have any issues with your marker, loader or tank regulator feel free to contact us. Before sending Your equipment to our shop:
- Contact us to check whether we will be able to help You with Your gear
- Check Your marker or loader on the new set of batteries (we recommend to use good alkaline or dedicate paintball batteries)
- Remove any paint or debris from Your marker or loader (we charge additional fee for cleaning equipment)
- We take extra charge when guns or loaders are disassembled and we receive them in parts
- If the gear is working correctly we also take extra charge for checking thoroughly
|Price list service Service Form|
|Electropneumatic markers||Service, New battery||25 €|
|Mechanical markers||Service||15 €|
|Loaders, Rotors||Service, New battery|
|Tank, regulators||Service, refill|
|Cleaning up||If you send a very messy/dirty marker||10 €|
|Checking the marker or loader||Validation activities marker and loader using the new battery|
|Assembling||If you send the marker in parts|
|Courier (bank transfer)||19 €|
|Courier (payment on delivery)||25 €|
|Cancellation of service|
|in case of cancellation of the service, the cost of the diagnosis is calculated(working time of the employee)||12 €|
Our service consist of :
- Opening the marker, loader or regulator
- Checking, replacing and lubing o-rings
- Diagnose and initial service evaluation
- Contacting with client in order to confirm service evaluation
- Repairing fault
- Checking the equipment on paintballs. Setting the HPR and LPR regulators.
- Setting FPS on chrono.
- Removing leaks from HP tanks and refilling
- Replacing dedicated batteries
Spare Parts are charged separately according to current price list. You will be informed about the cost and the necessity of replacing any extra paid parts. If you have any doubts if Your marker, tank or loader is working fine you can always contact us. Below You will find contact for our consultant who will be happy to help You.
Tel: +48 502 894 944
e-mail : email@example.com
Below You will find a service form. Please fill it and send it together with Your equipment. The form will help us to solve Your case faster.
Service form PDF : download
We aim to repair Your equipment as fast as we can but sometimes there is queue on the service and we are repairing gear according to queue. Repair time period is up to two weeks. In specific cases service may last a little longer. Guarantee repairs are possible only for the equipment bought in our shop, invoice or receipt of purchase are needed.Guarantee takes any defects and faults that arise from producers liability.Guarantee period to all equipment purchased in our store is 12 months.
Guarantee service does not include:
Replacing battery in markers or loaders
Replacing burst disks in tank regulators
Mechanical damages that occur as a result of improper use
If you think that equipment that you purchased in our shop doesn’t work properly contact with us and let us know. If our instruction won’t help, just send your equipment to our shop and we will take care of it.
You can bring your gear to our shop personally after pervious contact. Our shop is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. You can also send it by courier or post. You will find address below:
Ul. Płk. Dąbka 10 Box G